So since it was Halloween I had gotten a "prince frog"costume for Von Kruz! haha He looked so cute in it and to be honest I think he actually like wearing it. My Dad thought it was pretty funny so he got him a BSU bronco jersey for Kruz too! :)
Family with Grandpa Al
Mom, Dad, Hay, and Me
Mom and Dad
Steve and Hailey
The Family (minus Carli) ;(
It was such a fun weekend! Hailey and Steve flew in for the weekend and we all got to go to the game with my parents! Being Halloween they had an "orange out" at the BSU game. So of course we all wore our "orange" Bronco gear!
So Ky and I made a quick trip to Idaho for the weekend for some fun on the farm....to go to the BSU game.....and hang out with the family!
Ky hadn't ever been in a combine before, and luckily they were still in corn harvest so he was able to go out for a little while with my cousin Dustin and Ky got to "drive it" himself. They are awesome machines--pretty amazing what they can do. I even went out and made a few passes with my Dad....good times! :)
Welcome to the blogging world!!! I am so gald you started one! It looks so good so far. I like to blog because I never write in my journal at all, so I want to get my blog printed out and it can be my journal too. You are doing a great job so far, love the pics. Looks like you had a blast at home.
ReplyDeleteYES!!!! I'm soooooooo glad you have a blog! It looks like you guys had a great time at the greats place on Earth.... IDAHO! I love Cruz's BSU get up!!! Thomas was the same way about the whole farm thing, except when we got back he was dead set on being a farmer.... I love you both welcome to the blogging world!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you have a blog!!! Being with fam is the best...that reminds me we all need to get together soon! Lets plan something! You all look adorable in your orange and blue! Love you both!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo you are a blogger now!! Welcome to the club! We need to do something soon we never see each other, cute pictures! love you
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite....I love keeping up with the family!!! I love you and keep in touch!!!
ReplyDeletehey hey! Love the blog! :) You guys are so flipping adorable!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE BOISE STATE!!!! WE SHOULD ALL GO TO A GAME!
ReplyDelete