Bergdorf Goodman's had the most amazing window displays...here are a couple of them!! Incredible... I know!
Rockettes greeted us as we came through the doors
Entry of Macy's NYC
Waiting for the 5 AM opening at Macys!
Ky & Jordan at the Mac Store
Later in the day we went and took the subway to Ground Zero and walked through that area. It was so neat to be able to see it. The firefighters have put together a small wall memorial....it was amazing. It was really quite an emotional experience I thought.....so sad. We walked around down there and it was so cool what their plans are for the new memorial for 9-11. I would love to see it once it is completed!
So as we are walking down streets and such....we were starving. We love a good hot dog...and let me tell you...they were so yummy! I even had 2! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment