April 10, 2010

Sara is in town!

So Kyle's sister, Sara, was recently in town for about a week. We got to spend some time with her since we don't get to really see them that often because they live in AZ. Sara is expecting TWINS here in a couple of months so she came to visit and we had a baby shower for her while she was here too.... Here are some pics while she was here.


One evening us girls went and got pedicures - it was lovely!
Sara and I at her shower. I made her "this" diaper cake....I must say I was pretty impressed that I was able to do it. I am not so crafty....luckily I had one of my "crafty" friends, Lindsi help me out! (Thanx Linds) But I thought it turned out so cute! It was actually pretty fun to put together. I am so excited for you Sara - can't wait for the girls to be here!


Here is some of the decor at the baby shower...cute clothes for the babies on the clothes line!
The Cake

CHEESE!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! That diaper cake turned out so so cute!! I love it!! SO sad to have to take it apart... you should have seen mom trying to pack the car!! I loved the clothes line idea too!! You did sucha good job with the shower, Thanks for ALL your help!! I am glad i got to see you both so much!

    ReplyDelete