May 19, 2010

Las Vegas....PHANTOM OF THE OPERA


So my wonderful mother decided to take my sisters and I with her to go and see "Phantom of the Opera" while she came down to visit for Mother's Day and Hailey came from LA. I was so so so excited to go!! I have heard so many amazing things about it....I love the movie....I love the play....and I love shows in Vegas! I really wish you could take pictures inside because let me tell you....absolutely incredible!! So the show was amazing....we were on the 4th row so we could see everything so perfectly and also felt like the "chandalier" was going to be on top of us at one point! All I can say is everyone should go see it - you will Love it! Sadly we didn't get someone to take a photo of the four of us all together but we split it up a couple times! Thanks again Mom for taking us to the show - LOVE YOU!




1 comment:

  1. I heard this is amazing. Me and jer wana go!!

    ReplyDelete