So I just wanted to dedicate a post to my very special Dad since Father's day was a couple days ago. Unfortunately I didn't get to spend this special day dedicated to our fathers, but I was able to talk to him on the phone! :) ( I know definately not the same at all...) It is always such a treat to talk to him and catch up. My Dad has been so good to me....I am one of the luckiest girls to have been blessed to have such great parents. Dad has taught me so much and I owe a lot to him and my mom for all they have done for me and continue to do for me. They have molded me into the person that I am and I am so grateful for that. Dad has shown me unconditional love and has always supported me in all of my activities and all of my accomplishments...he taught me how to work hard and to play hard too! Dad has given us so many wonderful opportunities to do some amazing things, go to some fabulous places, and to have some very special experiences as a family. He has always been such a great example to me in my life and I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH!Me and Dad on my wedding day :)

Dad and I at my BA graduation
and of course at a BSU football game! :)
Thanks again Dad for being the most amazing Dad in the world! I love you so VERY much!!xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment