July 22, 2010

good time

I think it is always so fun to meet Kyle's friends that I haven't ever met, but always heard so much about..ya know like finally being able to put names and faces together - I love it! The other night one of Kyle's good friends from high school was in town visiting from MO with her hubby and I was finally able to meet her and her hubster! Mckenzi you are so great and it was so great to finally meet- just wanted to give a shout out to you and your family! We had so much fun over at the McAllister's home just hanging out and having a good time with all of them! Sadly, I didn't get any photos. :(

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! It was so fun to meet you! We will definitely have to get together again next time we are in town! you are always welcome to come visit us!! I'm sad we didn't get pics too! Next time for sure!!

    ReplyDelete