August 11, 2010

2 YEARS!


08-09-08

So Kyle and I have been married for 2 years! Hard to believe that it has come and gone like that...we have truly loved every minute! I am so grateful to have Kyle in my life - I love him so so very much!

We have been wanting to go and see the show "O" in Vegas for a bit and so we decided this would be the perfect time to go and celebrate for our anniversary. We went down to Las Vegas on Friday after work hurried and ate at CPK and went to the 7:30 show since we probably would not have been able to stay awake for the late show at 10! haha


The show was absolutely AMAZING!! I highly recommend anyone to go. It is incredible - the things they did and how everything worked! AWESOME! I vote it the best show in Vegas! We both really enjoyed it to say the least! ;)



We thought that since we were in town we may as well just stay and enjoy it instead of making a quick trip down and back. So we had a nice room at the Mirage....had a beautiful view of the whole strip! Way cool....



This was the only picture I got of us....everyone is always going 100mph there so I didn't stop and ask anyone to take a quick snap of us....so instead we got a really close up of us! :)


The last 2 years we have had so much fun! WE ARE SO BLESSED - We have been able to do some really fun things, Kyle is still in school, we have the cutest dog in the world, we are blessed with such great family and friends, but most of all I am married to my best friend and the love of my life! Kyle is so good to me and would do anything for me! I just love him to pieces!

5 comments:

  1. Oh fun... I'm jealous..... Not of Kyle, but of the show... ha ha! Congrats on the big two year!!!! We love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. time flies!! congrats! cody and i are going to have to go to "O" one of these days!! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary late..i really thought of you guy's on that day, i was trying to get everyone's dates correct in my head! 9, 10,and 11th.. and straight!! sounds like you had fun, i would like to see that also! And wow Pumpkin... I hadn't heard! they are sooo dang cute, congrats auntie.!! :) Cant wait to see everyone in a couple weeks!! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! What a fun way to spend an anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I cannot believe it's been 2 years. How exciting :) I'm so happy for you! It's so fun to see how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete