January 01, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

We brought in the new year by spending the day up snowboarding at Brian Head - which by the way was AWESOME! They had tons of snow from the numerous storms we have had lately!! It was great to go up and spend the day with my favorite person! ;)
I mean St. George even got snow - uhh here is all the snow in my back yard. Kruz didn't know what to think....he thought we were back in Idaho! However, it didn't last long at all...

So Kyle and I thought we would walk down to whatever they were doing down on Main Street....but that is really all it took....walk there and see what they were doing and then walk home. Kruz enjoyed the walk, but that is the only thing positive that I can note from that. HaHa! In a nutshell, it was a big dispappointment and it was just a bunch of high school kids that had no where to go or nothing to do....blah.

I will say the fireworks that went off at midnight were AMAZING - 10 straight minutes of awesomeness in the air. Perfect view from my back door since they were lit off at the Dixie Rocks. That made me happy! I love fireworks! :)


Oh I just love them!
Me and my boys - who better than them to bring in the new year! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment