So Kyle and I have been wanting to put shutters up on the front windows...ya know to give it a little more personality...just like us. So off to Lowes we went! Yep, we found some shutters and better yet they were on closeout! WooHoo!! We were feeling good about it even more...I am pretty proud of our "thrify" project!
So I wanted to take a picture before I hung these gems....this is where the shutters are going - the front two windows!
Ta DA! Doesn't it make such a huge difference?! Oh I LOVE LOVE IT! Kyle and Mitch did a great job hanging them for me. :)
I love how my home and yard have come together exactly how Kyle and I have wanted. It is perfect for us! We are so blessed that we were able to do all of this on our own with so much help from family and friends - we couldn't be more proud of all that we have accomplished with "our home makeover" project! I LOVE MY HOME!
Those look so great! They made a big difference! So fun!
ReplyDeletethe shutters are perfect they turned out great! nice work i love your home too!
ReplyDeleteLove the shutters Ky! Super cute! You should tell Kyle if he needs a project in the spring to come up to our place and do our yard... Ha ha just kidding I love you house too. It's super cute! Landscaping looks really good! Love and miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteYour house looks so good. The shutters made so much difference I love them. I can't wait until I have my own house to do whatever, I am so sick of living in apartments.
ReplyDeleteSooo nice!! it looks fantastic! you guy's have done a great job, such fun having projects and being able to do whatever!! way to go!!! hope to see you all soon...Happy V Day!! xoxo
ReplyDelete