Hailey arrived in town extremely late on Friday night or rather I should say Saturday morning...don't worry I definately didn't let her sleep in! We ordered our bountiful baskets and went to pick them up first thing Saturday morning....on our way back to the house we stopped at Old Navy because they were having a sale from 7 to 10 only so we thought we would check that out too...we did. 60% swim suits. We each got one to start this summer off! With our morning already so productive we couldn't stop there, so off to the dog park we went. It was so much fun! Kruz and Pumpkin were loving every second...Kruz I think just followed and copied every other dog there, while miss pumpkin was a little more content playing with her toy and visiting with everyone who adored her ;) It was a great way to start the morning off with them.. ya know get them tired for the rest of the day! Ha! They got pretty dirty/muddy from the park so we stopped by A+ Pet Supply to try out their new self serve dog wash center. I must say it was so convenient! I would totally go back to that place in a second! Brilliant.
Now that it is only mid morning. Yes only 10:30 now. We went back to pick up Carli and Kyle and find a few others to go down to the college sand pits to play some sand volleyball! Mitch and Kade joined us in playing. First off it was the most beautiful day we have had yet - and secondly, glad we all were a little rusty....It was so much fun to be out there playing in the sunshine! Love this STG Sun!! We spent most the rest of the afternoon there. They have made that spot such a nice location. Before it was a pretty un-useful area.
Now we decided to lay out in the sun for a bit while hay had to work on some things for work...boo. A movie is definately in order...we went to "Soul Surfer." We all enjoyed it very much and probably shed a tear too many. Yes I know, we're ridiculous.
Basically it was a perfect weekend. I always say this...but I really wish we all lived closer to eachother. LOVE YOU SISTERS!! xoxo
got to love sisters!!!
ReplyDeleteOH fun!!! I love all you sisters too:-)..and the dog wash? WHAT?! I can't think of a better word than...BRILLIANCE.
ReplyDelete