April 02, 2011

Terri Clark Concert

I heard Terri Clark was coming to town and I was pretty excited - I of course had to get tickets to go to her show. One I love country music more than any other kind of music and two, because Terri Clark's first album was one of my favorites when I was young. It was one of the first CD's that I bought on my own. So my sisters and I loved jamming together to some of her down home country tunes. With that, I took my little sister Carli with to the concert. It was so much fun....we first went to dinner together to Texas Roadhouse and then headed over for a great evening at the show!

Keri Noble was who opened for Terri Clark. I loved her music. It was really unique and I really liked her style. It was a lot of fun listening to her and finding someone new to listen to. It was just her and her keyboard piano. Lovely.


So Terri Clark is a lot of fun. It was a really cool setting that she had set up with her guitars. She has this tour going " Unplugged" so she does it all acoustic and I really enjoyed it. I love her music. It is a lot of fun and even more fun because I have so many memories with a lot of her older music.

I had to get a photo of Terri Clark's classic look with her Cowboy hat too.

Terri and Keri came out to close up with a song. They have such different voices, but it sounded really great together. It was a great performance.

Great music. Great company. Great Night.

2 comments:

  1. thanks again for dinner last night! it was so fun getting together we need to do it more!! i will be better! Fiji looks amazing as usual and the concert looks fun as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was this in STG! Terri Clark was one of my first CDs too!!! Haha looks like a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete