Over Mother's day weekend it was quite the fiasco in town with the Iron Man going on, but we managed to survive -haha. The guys did some golfing on Friday and Saturday - the weather was so nice...not too hot, and even had a little breeze. G'ma Kaye, Becca, myself and the kids enjoyed walking around downtown going through shops, we went to the St. George Museum, went to Sandies' Antiques store (we love this place), and watched some of the competitors in the Iron Man. G'ma Kaye bought me the prettiest table cloth - that was hand made...it is beautiful! I will have to take a picture. We all enjoyed some good BBQ food all weekend since we weren't up to going out! A couple months back Kyle's gradparents had their 50th Anniversary, so we figured since we all were together that we would celebrate the occasion! It was a great weekend together with everyone and nice and relaxing!
Becca, Jake & Kruz, G'ma Kaye, & Megan downtown at Judd's
Ok I am so excited about this...Kyle's Dad is so thoughtful and must have known that I have wanted to have a little garden. So he brought with him some plants/vegatables that he started from seed and brought so for his mom and also for ME! He planted a couple tomatoe plants, pepper, and jalapeno plant for me! I have managed to keep them alive, now I can't wait for something to pick! Thank you Kirk - xoxo
Mother's Day morning Kirk and G'pa Lee made us all breakfast...it was delicous. Since we were all out on the patio for breakfast, we managed to round everyone up for a group shot. Of course, none of the guys were all too excited about it - but they got guilted into it since it was Mother's Day. :)
The Treece Family - the whole crew
Thank you all for the wonderful weekend! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment