Kyle and I got to go and accept the "best of state" award for Hansen's Landscape this year! It was a lot fun because it is a formal event and so we got to fancy up a bit. I felt like I was back in high school headed to prom... but was with my cute husband instead and I happened to wear the same high school prom dress! Ha Ha kind of funny, but pretty proud of myself too! Thanks Ky for a great date night!!

Laurie accepted the "best of state" award for elan woman, so she and her husband were there with us too - which made for great company!

So we gathered the clan from STG, and ironically our table, and got a photo of Laurie for Elan Woman; Kyle for Hansen's Landscape; and Irmita for Irmita's yummiest authentic Mexican food in town! Congrats Best of State Winners!!

No comments:
Post a Comment