July 15, 2011

Names...

Just to confirm our names are Kyle and Kylee. Yes pretty similar. Yes only one letter difference...So I can't even begin to tell you how many times we have had people comment about our names. It is so funny to some people. I don't think it is that funny. Ironic yes. It's like they start talking about it and think they bring up a point that no one has EVER brought up before...which in fact we have heard it all too many times and so many different things are brought up. HaHa Do people really think Kyle and I are that dumb to not notice there is only one letter difference in our name? I mean really?! The great lengths people go to think about things to tell us. That is the comical part. The things people come up with to say to us about our names being so alike?...let me just tell you - R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S! Oh and the awful names they come up with for future children.....uh no my children's names will not begin with Kyle or Kylee - fyi.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I was going to say, your names are similar! I am sure a lot of older people say funny stuff! Love you! from nat, not nicole

    ReplyDelete