January 19, 2012

Tufted Headboard...

So over the holiday break while we were staying at my inlaws we, (Becca, Meg, & Me), got this fabulous idea to make Megan a upholstered headboard for her newly remodeled room! :) Yes so out and about we went for all of the supplies...the fun part. HA I got to see Tooele at it's finest :) Anyways, we did have to go back only one time so that was really great I thought. It was much easier to do than I had imagined, but I would never be able to do the entire thing alone, a second hand is much needed. I think mainly for sanity. :) Of course we failed at all the before and afters for pictures unfortunately, but here is the complete finished product! I think it turned out super super! I love it and it is very fitting for Megan and her room ;) Thanks for the fun afternoon girlies! xoxo

Pictures courtesy of Becca ;)

2 comments:

  1. Looks AWESOME! I want a white or black one like that!!! I've been debating just buying one...was it hard to make??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not bad at all, just took a little time - but it was fun to do! Make sure you have an extra hand when you are stapling the fabric down

      Delete