October 01, 2012

Quick trip

Made a quick trip up to watch Megan play in her volleyball game and help her with hair and makeup for the homecoming dance! Oh my goodness....she looked beautiful! It was so much fun to help her get ready - I always loved getting ready for dances!!!


Jake also had a soccer game that we got to go to and watch him play - he did really great! (sorry I had forgotten my phone Jake and I didn't get any pics from your game!)

Kyle and I went into SLC one morning to walk around at Temple Square and check out City Creek. Temple Square looked beautiful with colorful flowers and for being almost October I can't believe how nice the weather is! We also got to meet up with Kirk and have lunch with him at a yummy Mexican restaurant.


We took the dogs on some nice walks and we even did some frog hunting up at the pond ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment