December 18, 2012

Car is GRADUATED!!


I am so proud of Carli! She is done with her schooling for Dental Hygiene!! YEAH! I was able to go and attend her ceremony in Orem with my family. Carli is beyond excited to be done and have all of her testing completed! :) We are all so proud of you Car Car - you will do such great things! GOOD LUCK! xoxo

Of course my sister said she would get me pictures from multiple times we have gotten together, but still haven't seen them so I should have captured a few more pics but at least I got one with my Car Michael at graduation. She didn't want it with her cap on ;) Love you car and thank you for allowing me to share this special day with you! I couldn't be more proud of you and your accomplishments in life! Love you dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment