My long lost little sister that moved to Boise finally made it to the STG for a visit! It was such a great time! She happened to come down on the weekend of the Ironman, so town was a little busier than normal, however that didn't stop us from having fun!! Right Car?
Doesn't she look so adorable here?
and here?
We of course had a few yummy Dirty Dr. Peppers from Swig, but we also had these delicious fish tacos at a new yummy place here in St. George called "George's!" It was lots of fun!
I have a hard time keeping my eyes open for pictures so I was trying to keep them extra open haha
We also got to spend lots of time with Kristen and baby Jax while Car was here. Isn't Jaxon seriously adorable? He had a cute little outfit on for "cheering" on Dave at the Ironman.
Carli came in just after the 6 hour mark..... haha ;)
I LOVE LOVE this cute little sister of mine! She has always been such a good friend to me - thanks for everything CAR! miss u already
No comments:
Post a Comment