June 01, 2013

Fun at Home!

Here were a few of the highlights of being home with my family in Idaho

Got to visit with a great friend from college, Sharis! She and Bentley came to lunch with us and then we were lucky enough to get to see Sharis and Travis at the Kenny Chesney concert too! You look amazing Sharis - can't believe you are expecting! xo

Always so much fun to get to see Bubba - I just love him! :) Glad we got to get together - making more memories! 

Tyler is pretty much my big brother, I love him to pieces. He is so good to us girls and was sweet enough to leave us a small herd of calves for me, hay, car, and case to brand! We had the best day together - it was beautiful out and we actually did pretty well roping considering how rusty the 3 of us were. :) 
Papa was definitely there with us helping out - hope we made him proud! We all miss you so much and are so grateful for all the wonderful memories that we have with our Papa! ;)


Me and my Maggie girl :)

Tyler and his "help" :) 
-Sawyer was loving her 'chaps'-

The crew :)

Me - Casey - Hailey

Sawyer and I were matching for Church :) Not on purpose either!

One afternoon while Carli was at work, we dropped Soy off to Aunt Neece and Mom and Hailey and I went over to do a session at the Boise Temple. I haven't actually been in since they had redone it this winter. It looked so beautiful - they did a wonderful job! We ran into an old friend of mine's mom, April Nicilosi. She is such a nice lady - it was nice to see her. Anyways it was such a great way to get to spend the day with my mother and my big sister. So grateful to know that we are part of an eternal family - I couldn't have picked a better family to be part of. I love them all with all of my heart! <3 p="">

I know Dad loves having ALL of his girls home! Boy do we all love him - he is so good to all of us and we all couldn't be luckier to have him as our Dad! 
We had such a YUMMY meal at Gramercy Park too! Fun to finally see what a great place it is - Jessica and Park have done a great job with it! All of the food is soooo good! :)

Finally the Kenny Chesney concert!! Holy Smokes was it good!! YES! So Kasey Musgraves, and The Eli Young Band opened for Kenny! All in all it was an awesome night! I love country music so it was just amazing to see, listen, and enjoy the company of my favorite ladies, my mom and my 2 sisters! It was perfect! :) Thanks for the good times!

Oh hey Kenny! :) Awesome performer!

Obviously the trip consisted of TONS more, but I won't make a novel of this, because I think everyone knows how much I love to visit back home to Idaho. Nothing better than pulling into GF and going up the hill to pull into Mom and Dad's place. I love it there and have so many wonderful memories there! 
I am one lucky girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment