So lots of random things have been going on for us as of lately...
We enjoyed a nice evening together at the St. George Temple. I must say it looks SOOO beautiful at night.
Sara was here for a quick trip and I got to see them for a little bit so we took them up to Cox Pond just up the street from my house. They loved feeding the little duckies! :)
Steve & Darci hosted a charity event/race up at their race track, Iron Mine Race Park, in Cedar City. Kyle and I were able to go up and help and be part of the fun event. Lots of great riders there so it was fun watching the races and the weather was pretty nice too! Kruz seems to enjoy being up there too, he especially enjoys his nap time in the sunshine ;)
Kruz has been pretty funny lately and has not wanted to get out of bed...haha so he just hangs out for a bit until he is ready to get "up" to face the day. :) We sure love this little guy. He keeps us entertained and gives us lots of love!
Halloween for us was pretty low key, but that was fine by us. We enjoyed spending time just the two of us and enjoyed carving our pumpkins and watching a scary movie.
Kyle's carving is the Volcom Stone -- Mine was the silly/scary face, I'm not sure which it is more of.
One thing about these two boys...they LOVE to cuddle. I'm pretty lucky.
Kyle brought some big tubs home from his parents' storage and we found some fun little treasures and discovered a lot of funny stuff.
This collection of Kyle's consists of EVERY Goosebump book ever... apparently these were the only books Kyle would read as a kid so I think Grandma Kay jumped on that! I can't believe he kept them all - kind of fun! I didn't take any pictures of his lego collection, but it is quite the collection. Mind you, I have never been into legos nor ever put any together really before. Kyle made sure that changed and we put his entire "western town" together one night. Long night it turned out to be, but he really enjoyed it. Pretty funny he was still REALY into it.
I must admit, this year the FALL has been so incredibly beautiful! The weather has been like none other and the colors have been SO vibrant! It has been fun seeing all of the changes just around our house especially. We have some great views of town on our walks. We are pretty lucky to live in such a beautiful place. We love it.
I had been attempting at the growing my hair out phase...was not loving it at all. Had to go for a change. Glad that it worked for Dab to do it for me :)
Now I love it! I feel sooooo much better with my hair done! Dab you did wonders for me girl! ;)
Kyle and I have recently been on a kick of going down to the bowling alley with us and having friends come along too. It has been a lot of fun - sometimes we do way good and other times we just flat out suck and get the worst scores. I hate when that happens...so frustrating. We are both way too competitive apparently! ahha
Anyways, happy Fall Ya'll!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment