THURSDAY IS FILLED WITH ADVENTURE!!
Here are some of the floats that I liked best!!
Macy's Balloon started out the parade
Sailor Mickey
Buzz Lightyear
Snoopy
Ziggy Marley
Cindy Lauper!! Ha Ha
Santa
After the parade we then decided we wanted to do some more exploring! We took
the subway down to the Staten Island Ferry so we could go see the beautiful Lady Liberty herself! While taking the ferry to Staten Island we could also see Ellis Island. It was so cool! I actually imagined the Statue of Liberty to be a lot bigger but it was still incredible! :) I am so glad we got to go and see it! After we got back to the Hotel we got ready to go and fill ourselves full of an amazing Turkey Dinner! We went to a restaurant located in Central Park called the Boathouse. It was really pretty and the food was delicious! I was so full though! After rolling out of the restaurant Ky and I wanted to go down and go to Times Square at night wit
h things all lit up and getting ready for crazy shoppers the next day!! It was so bright down there....th
e entire sides of buildings were lit up you almost forget that it was night time! :) We had a really funny experience in the "Charmin" bathrooms......they had a DJ up there and had computers to "rate your go" and all sorts of crazy things for a bathroom! Sara and I thought it was pretty funny.....especially on this huge toilet! After we completed our experience at Times Square we headed over to the Rockafeller Center and saw the BIG Christmas Tree....the ice rink....where they host the Today Show. Great Day!
Ky I'm so jealous! I love NYC!!! It looks like you had a TON of fun!!!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteKyle! I came across your blog and was so excited to see it. Hope you guys are doing well. Looks like you guys have been busy but having fun!
ReplyDeleteHEy!! just saw you had a blog!! yeah.. fun to keep in touch and see you guy's here! So glad you had fun in NY and cool b-day sounds like!! I would love to go there..maybe 1 day!hope to see you guy's soon..love ya xoxo! i need to update mine.. i have had a broken camera..:( thanks to Kash!
ReplyDeleteSO MUCH FUN! I am so glad I got to read about your trip! It sounded amazing. What a fun memory you guys will have forever! You look so hot in your pics!
ReplyDelete