January 15, 2010

Snowmobiling in Idaho :)

So Ky and I got to go to Idaho over the holidays too! It is so much fun to get to be with family! On Wednesday Ky and I went up to Bennett with my Dad to go snowmobiling....surprisingly there was quite a lot of snow! It was so great - the snow was fresh powder and no one was up there! :) Kyle hadn't ever been before, but of course he had no troubles adjusting to a new adventure! I hadn't been in a little while so it was nice to get to go out and be on the sled again! I have so many great memories growing up from going snowmobiling with family and friends!!
My Dad loves it so much and it was fun for him to take Kyle and Steve out... they went up with my Uncle Rusty and cousins Dustin and Bubba. (They went 4 days in a row!) Kyle loved every second of it and definately was a little sore after all the fun on the mountain!! Thanks Daddy for the fun time up there! xoxo





What a great day!! Love you Dad and Kyle---Thanks for helping me get "unstuck" :)

4 comments:

  1. What a perfect day! looks like you had fun sledding and skiing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAHHHH!! it looks like christmas was so cold this year!!! I hope you had fun--- i am sad we didnt get to see you!! Thanks for the CD to BTW. I am super excited to post the t-giving pics on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didnt tell me you had a blog young lady!!! Im glad we are friends hehehe. Looks like so much fun. I miss your cute face every day! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete