January 15, 2010

Tooele Bound!

So we were able to go and spend some time with our Treece family during the holidays! It was so much fun and we got to go snowboarding a couple times. They are all skiers and then Ky and I both board. They took us to both Solitude and Brighton...it was so much fun and the weather both days we went was amazing...it was really great! THANKS!! xoxo Kruz loves to go there too because he just loves to follow fletch around...and Blue stays as far away from Kruz as possible! Jake loves to play with Kruz. It is so funny! They are all so much fun and we are so blessed to have such a wonderful family!
Becca and I made "our own home-made Sushi" it was so fun and so so so YUMMY!! I can't wait to make it again! :) I should have got some photos of the finished product...Becca and I both have a secret career to fall back on! Ha Ha!



@ Solitude

@ the top of the Mountain


@Brighton - Awesome lookout Point

"Christmas Card"





No comments:

Post a Comment