June 30, 2010
Good times...good Friend
So finding out I had one of my best friends going to be in town while I was away for girl's camp I was sad I wasn't even going to see her... I hadn't seen my friend in forever it seemed! But I returned home from camp on Saturday and they weren't in STG but they were up in Cedar City still....so I made the quick jont up there to see her! It was so great to see Sharis and Travis! Congrats to them...they are expecting a little Princess(yes, a girl!) on November1! I am so so excited for them! It was so much fun to catch up....just like old times! Anyways, there was some festival going on in town so we sat in the park and visited and saw some "very interesting" things.....but anyways! It was great to see you Sharis! Luv ya girl! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like fun! Nothing beats hanging out with good friends!
ReplyDelete