Sadly, a couple days ago (Tuesday) one of our dogs passed away....Dozer. She was such a great dog and I am going to miss her lots! She was getting pretty old (for a dog), but she had such a great life on the farm! I loved how she would get so excited abuot the little things....somthing I have learned from all of my dogs! She loved to go on walks (just not too far), but she loved more than anything was to go on rides in the truck with my Dad. It was so cute how she would get so excited to go...spinning circles at the tailgate, but could never quite jump in the back by herself....always needed a little boost. We loved her very much and will miss her....I am glad that she is just not in so much pain anymore. Love you Dozer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry to hear about Dozer thats so sad, but at least she is with her mama! love ya
ReplyDelete