July 12, 2010

Phoenix!!

So we got to make a family trip out to see Sara, Rhett, and the twins(Cozette & Klara)! It was so much fun to get to finally see them....they are about 6 weeks old now. We came out to go to their blessing that was on Sunday July 11, 2010, which happens to also be Sara's birthday! So it was great that we got to go and be there for both very special occasions! Thanks for all the fun!!



On Saturday we all (there were a bunch of us) went to Wet N Wild, the water slide park - it was a lot of fun....even for all of us adults! It was super super hot there so it was nice to be able to be in and out of the water....I can't believe how much hotter it felt there comparing it to here in STG! WOW!

Aiden at Wet N Wild

Kyle & I

Sara, Me, & Aiden (he LOVES his picture taken so that he can see himself on the digital screen right after it is taken....so funny)

Kyle takin' a break

After we were at the water park for most of the day all of us(the Hansen's and the Frei's) got together for dinner too at Buca di Bepo's! It is a yummy Italian place there. We ate some really great food and celebrated Sara's birthday! :)"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!"


The "Birthday" girl, Sara

Grandpa and Klara

Kyle & Klara ( this is kind of funny....Kyle will say that Klara is partially named after him because if you put Kyle and Sara together, that is how they came up with Klara, however it is a false statement. Sara and Rhett didn't come up with Klara because of that....Sorry babe).


The 2 new members of the family - Klara & Cozette
What a beautiful new family! Congrats Rhett & Sara!

The Hansen Family
The Frei Family
Me & Cozette
Gosh I could hold those little girls forever....they are so tiny and so sweet! I just love them...sure wish that they lived closer! Now I can't wait to see them again :) They are simply adorable and their Aunty Kylee loves them very much!


So driving to Phoenix and on the way back home we drove through the Hoover Dam and they have the ongoing building of the new bridge! Holy cow is it incredible! I can't beleive it really.....that is why I had to take a picture of it! Absolutely amazing that they can build something like this...and it will be safe to drive across!! Seriously, this picture does not do it justice at all...all I can say is it is GINORMOUS and AMAZING!

Hoover Dam (the new bridge)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! You could have your own babies! ha ha ! I tried to call you today. So when you get a chance call me so we can chat!

    ReplyDelete