While we were at home over Labor Day we celebrated her birthday with my family on Monday morning before we left town....she got some super cute stuff! Of course, we had to go and wake her up to celebrate!! :)
Sadly, Carli had a super busy day on her actual birthday....SCHOOL ALL DAY! :( So after she was done for the day I took her out to dinner....she picked "Pizza Factory." It was fun to get to spend some time with her now that she has moved out....HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAR CAR!! xoxo I hope your day was as fabulous as you are ;)

Sadly, Carli had a super busy day on her actual birthday....SCHOOL ALL DAY! :( So after she was done for the day I took her out to dinner....she picked "Pizza Factory." It was fun to get to spend some time with her now that she has moved out....HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAR CAR!! xoxo I hope your day was as fabulous as you are ;)
Carli - thanks for being such a great sister and being my best friend! I love you so much and am grateful for all you do for me! You are such an amazing person! I SURE LOVE YA!
Tell Carli Happy late Bday for me! :) Ps...LOVE all your Idaho trip pics. What a fun and cute fam you have! And Kade says he really needs that puppy with the tutu!
ReplyDeleteAwe, Happy Birthday to your beautiful sister! You both are so gorgeous!! =)
ReplyDelete