So off to parker the Hansen clan went a couple weeks ago.... Steve recently had his jet boat re-finished and it turned out AWESOME! I hadn't ever been to Parker before, only heard lots about it from the fam. So we all drove down in the motorhome...which I think I slept most of the way :) (a great way to get from point A to B) Anyways here is the captain taking his boat out on the "Parker Strip" on the river.
So when going along the river all the homes are on riverfront....however, through here it is like little islands of homes off of one of the corners, and the streets are the river....yep take your boat out to get where you need to go. I thought it was so cute! I loved it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like a fun vacation! You two are always up to something fun!
ReplyDelete