So Sara and her precious lil munchkins were in town for about a month off and on during September....IT WAS SO GREAT - had lots of fun with them! Klara & Cozette have changed so much seen I had seen them in July....I couldn't believe it! Klara has TONS of hair and Cozette is full of smiles and giggles - they are both such great babies! Sara was having Amy take some pictures of the girls together while they were here (no I can't take credit for the fab pics of the girls)....so I made them cute little PINK tutus!! I was so happy with how they turned out!! Also, Sara and I made some props for pictures....of course I think they turned out GREAT! We painted tires and found an old frame at the DI and repainted it with a vintage finish! :) It was fun! But here are a couple pictures of my 2 stinkin cute nieces... of course we didn't get any of us with Sara.. :( Sorry!! I just love them to pieces and wish they were closer...here were a couple of the pictures they shared with me! :)


Thanks for letting me be part of the FUN photo shoot with the lil girlies!! :)

Oh my goodness! They are adorable, great job on the tutu's! So fun!
ReplyDeleteYou made some cute little tutus for them:) I bet they love there aunt kylee!
ReplyDeleteI love you and your tutus!!! Too bad Logan will not want Callaway in a tutu because I would place an order! The babies are precious! Lets play next week sometime!
ReplyDelete