So found out my sister was going to have a 3-day weekend....I thought to myself "I haven't been to Hailey's in a LONG time..." I found out my parents were possibly going...bonus. Then I was trying to convince my little sister to come along with me for the getaway since Kyle was going to be off hunting...and off to CALIFORNIA we went!
I always love getting together with my family and luckily I was able to join and not miss out on any of the fun!
Some of the fun things we did:
*played with the dogs - yes all 3
*visited Jenni Kayne - (the store Hay manages)
*went shopping
*went on walks...of course with the dogs ;)
*ate at "Lemonade" - YUMMY
*visited the Beverly Hills Club for Dogs - where Pumpkin was featured for her TV debut
*went to Zuma Beach :)
*Hung out at The Grove...we ate, shopped, talked, and people watched.
*went to La Brea Tar Pits
*ate @ Chipotle - YUM
*watched Disney Nature's OCEANS - very cool
*went to Santa Monica Pier
*meandered down 3rd and Promenade in Santa Monica (which then got the song by Savage Garden stuck in my head...wierd seeing how i haven't listened to that in FOREVER - I'm thinking since middle school)
*ate at Enterprise Fish Co. - YUM YUM in my TUM
*Parallel Park -which I don't have to do in STG ever - just in LA
It was so much fun!
Thanks again Hay for being the hostess with the mostess fun! Love ya sister! xoxo
How fun!! I miss California! It has been so long... Looks like you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteSo fun..... and even cuter sisters!!! glad you made it out there to join in the fun!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are having so much fun! Cali looked like a blast! I miss all you guys! Hope everything is going good :)
ReplyDeleteKy! I am glad you got to have such a good time with your fam! You are all so darling!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! I love the nobles!!! You are a beautiful group of people!!!
ReplyDelete