October 13, 2010

Together with the Treece's!

ROADTRIP!

After work on Friday we headed up and I have not been able to catch up with one of my friends for way too long and so we got to meet up with Allison and Thomas for Dinner! It was so much fun to catch up with them...sadly it wasn't for very long (and of course I didn't get a picture.., but it was still so mcuh fun! We had dinner at one of my favorite places there. ZUPAS!

TOOELE
So we were able to go up to Tooele to go visit our family! We were so excited to go up there because Kyle and I were ready to be in FALL weather and of course to see everyone! :) We got to make it to see one of Jake's soccer games....he was the goalie and he and an awesome save! Good job Jake! :)

Jake as Goalie
Kyle & Megan
STRAWBERRY RESERVOIR

After Jake's game we decided to go and spend the day up at "Strawberry Reservoir." It was BEAUTIFUL! I hadn't ever been up there before....we had lots of fun fishing...eating...playing with the dogs...enjoying the fall colors....and a lovely little hike!
Kruz loves it outside...especially when he can roam around and not be on a leash!


Me & Becca enojying the sun

Jake playing with Blue and Kruz....Kruz was Blue and Fletch's shadows all weekend! Anything they did he had to do it too....

Kyle and I

Of course....they all have to check out what KYLE is doing..... haha

Oh so pretty...

I know...BEAUTIFUL!

I love this picture of Fletch and Kruz...he would not leave Fletch's side...ALL weekend!

Strawberry Reservoir
SLC
We had such a fun-filled weekend...the fun never stopped. and then we ended on going to Broadway's "THE LION KING." It was down town SLC at the Capitol Theater...which by the way is incredible inside....I hadn't ever been there before...but it was amazing!
Capitol Theater....headed to see THE LION KING

Jake, Megan, & I inside waiting for the production to begin!

The 4 of us afterwards.... AMAZING! The show was absolutely incredible....I loved every minute of it. The costumes were amazing...the whole show was GREAT...the seats were fantastic...and I had great company....I just loved it all! I can't even begin to explain how much I loved it! Thank you so very much Becca for taking me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment