September 08, 2010

Idaho - Part 1 (puppy time)

Ok just being in Idaho is so great....but I haven't seen Pumpkin or her puppies since she had them! Pumpkin and the puppies are at my parents' place and she is amazing - that is hard work to have puppies....probably something like having triplets I imagine....which I can't imagine! HaHA anyways....my mom is great. They are now 5 weeks old and are the most precious things in the world...ohh I just love them to pieces!! They got lots of loving this last weekend with all of us visiting! I seriously don't know how Hailey and Steve are going to sell them....I mean I want to keep them all myself! They are so sweet and cuddly - simply irresistable!

See...I wasn't lying on how cute they are!
aunty Ky giving them their first bath :) p.s. they loved it
Clean puppies!
Look at that face....SO PRECIOUS! :)
Happy lil Sned Family :)

ahhh......I just love them!
Mags & Car, Hay & Precious, Ky & Rosco
(it was funny, any time carli would pick up a pup it just happened to always be mags....I think she has a favorite :)
Oh for cute....mom and dad and the pups :)

Precious, Rosco, & Magnolia

Ok I luv luv this picture of Pumpkin!! Car and I made her and the puppies lil tutu's and I must admit...I am super happy with how they turned out...I just loved how she is totally chic in her tutu and then totally has to make her daddy proud with her football that she can't live without!
It was so much fun to be home and get to be around these cute lil puppies and Pumpkin...she is such a good lil mama to these pups! I just hope she gets to feeling better real soon! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love the tutus! The puppies are so cute! you can't beat bull dog pups! So cute!

    ReplyDelete