September 13, 2010

Idaho - Part 3 (Anniversary Party!)

HAPPY 60th Ginny & Papa!
So we held an Anniversary party for Ginny & Papa to celebrate their 60 years! It was really great to get to see family and friends that we hadn't seen in a long time! Here are some pictures from the fun day. Congrats to Ginny & Papa - love you very much!


Started the afternoon off with lots and lots of really great food....Dad came and cooked the tri-tip and boy was it TASTY!! Don't ya love the apron? :)

Hailey & Carli

Me & Nat

Me & Ty
Dad, Me, g-ma Vera, Peter & Andrea

FAMILY
The Glauner Family :)

The lil girlies out playin'

Steve, HAY & Car
COUSINS!

Krinne, Hay & Anniston Me & Grandpa Al

Me, Seth, And CArli
Annie & Eva :)

Cody & Skye and Kenz

CAsey And Cody

Ginny & the GIRLS!!
This bench is so special to our family....it sits right off the street as you enter into Glenns Ferry. Carli and I stopped by before we left town. It is crazy to think that Shelby would be 20 years old this upcoming November! I am so so grateful fo my family and I know families are together forever!
I wish I would have had my camera when we stopped into the cemetary to see Riley's headstone. It was so fitting and so perfect. Aunt Denise and her family did a great job picking it out. It is so nice...we sure miss you Riley!! xoxo

This is the view from my parents house looking down to the river...I just love waking up to look out to it. I think it is so nice and it reminds me of so many wonderful memories that I have from growing up in Glenns Ferry up on the farm, awesome times down at the river with the boat and friends, and so many other things that I miss! It was so great to be home and get to spend some quality time with my family!! Love you all so very much!!

2 comments:

  1. Its ALWAYS so fun to get together with family:) Looks like you guys had so much fun! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all your pics...i did steal a few! I am working on getting my blog updated check it out soon. Lets plan to hang out soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete