We did some yummy BBQ'in this weekend! We had some friends up on Friday night and had our yummy traditional Tri- Tip oh and Boca Burgers for McKenzi ;) We had Tierra and the Felt women up! It was so much fun to finally get to meet Tess's family. I have always heard such wonderful things about Tess and to get to meet her mother and sisters was so great. They are all incredibly amazing and doing wonderful things. I hope we can continue to keep in touch with them - anyone dear to Kyle is dear to me too! xoxo
Kyle with all of the ladies! (No surprise right)HAHA
Tierra - Melissa - Kyle - DeAnne - Faith - McKenzi
Then Saturday I was able to go to a friends baby shower - McKenzi Irvin - I also know her through Kyle, they've been friends since high school. They live out in Michigan so we sadly don't get to see her all that often. She was kind enough to come by the house later too to catch up with Kyle since he didn't make it out to the shower. :) ha ha he would have not have thought twice about going with a bunch of women! i love how Kyle is so great about keeping in touch with all his friends that mean so much to him. They hold such a special place in his heart. They are all like family to him. It's so cool. Anyways, it was great to see you Kenz! You're going to be such an amazing little mamasita!! :) xoxo
Sunday evening one of my friends was in town for the weekend. She and her husband were running the STG Marathon - I know right - AWESOME! Anyways, they came by for a little Mexican Fiesta. It was fun to catch up with them too since they live in Chandler, AZ. They now have 2 little boys - they are so cute and full of energy! So fun to see you Michele!! :) Thanks for coming by - even if you were LATE! HaHa
Holy Cow what a great weekend!! love you all so much :)
Kylee- You are seriously the cutest! I can't imagine anyone being a better fit for Kyle! I just love your attitude ("Anyone who is dear to Kyle, is dear to me"). It was so fun to see you both and catch up! Matt and I will be there for 4 weeks in April, so we will definitely have to get together!! I love you guys!
ReplyDelete