Happy Birthday Kyle! I love you so much!
25 things about Kyle that I LOVE:
1 - we are BEST FRIENDS
2 - hard worker, no matter the task
3 - dedicated student that is almost done
3 - great camping cook :)
4 - loves animals
5 - so stinkin SMART
6 - NOT a procrastinator
7 - he is very compassionate
8 - super athletic
9 - he is my HOTTY HUBSTER
10 - great teacher and listener
11 - love loves to snowboard
12 - loves to sleep in on Saturdays
13 - honors his Priesthood
14 - loves the outdoors
15 - he is funny
16 - loves to scuba dive with me
17 - loves his families
18- loves to travel
19 - loves his friends
20 - LOVES KRUZ
21 - love his sensitive/tender side
22 - loves to relax
23 - I love how he loves the scriptures and KNOWS them so well
24 - loves SUSHI
25 - he loves me SOO much...he tells me all the time, he shows me. I love that. I LOVE HIM!
this is so sweet! I love you guys!!!
ReplyDelete