January 14, 2012

Made my day!

So Sharis sent this video to me on Friday. I was actually home sick, I will not give details because that is NOT what this post is about., but I will say that THIS video definately "made my day"...hope that it uploads correctly?! :) B is the dancin' machine! haha love this girl! She has got it down especially when it gets to her "favorite" part...she got it from her mama! Way to go Bentley! xoxo AHahHA love it

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA!! I LOVE that you put this on your blog!!! I seriously watch my dancing videos of her, and we have dance parties every day, cuz it's sooo funny. I wish you could see her face, but she HAS to face the music. She loves it. I miss you so much Ky!! Love ya! And I hope you got feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete