So I will be honest from the get-go, I am like a little old lady at heart and love old, vintage things. I love to roam in antique stores and secondhand stores for hours and just "look" and "touch" and enjoy the story that these items can not tell.
Onto one of my wild projects, since I can't sew myself...I recruited a handy woman :) Natalie was my "mentor" in completing this project....she was of course fabulous! THANK YOU AGAIN NAT!!
Me "trying" to sew
Yep! That is right I did it! I sewed all of them except one square, in which I was "taught" how to sew it on by Natalie. I LOVE LOVE how they turned out! Seriously. I LOVE them! This is just one side though. I did two panels. All the handkerchief squares are unique in their own style and color.
Now on to hang them and hope that my husband likes them....
No comments:
Post a Comment