I got to make a quick trip to ID and I am so glad I did because it was SOOO much fun even though it was literally for like only 30 hours that I was there...sooo worth it though! I flew into Boise really late Friday night and went and stayed at my parents' place in Boise with my Mom and Sisters and Sawyer! Miss Field was up there visiting with my sisters and I am so glad she was still there when I got there so I could see her and catch up with her for a bit too! It had been way too long since I had seen her! It was so much fun to just hang with just us girls - I miss my family lots, wish we lived closer....anyways, that next Saturday morning, our cousin Whitney was getting married and I am glad it worked out where we got to be there to go to the wedding and get to see lots of family!
Whitney and Brad - Congrats! (it was totally windy and started to rain when we got there...however it was so pretty still) Whit looked so beautiful!
LOVE LOVE my sisters!!
Fun after the wedding with some family - Sawyer got lots of love from everyone! She and Palmer got some play time in too after their naps ;) I got lots of love from sweet little Leighton - I just love her to pieces! Parker loved holding Sawyer - he is getting in lots of practice for when he will be an uncle here super soon! :0) Soy of course gets lots of love from our Ginners too!
After we left the wedding/reception Hailey and I quickly swung over to one of my girlfriends house - Sharis! We got to catch up for a bit and play with lil Miss Bentley! She was so stinkin hilarious and wanted to love on Sawyer literally every second! Love you guys! :)
That is one thing Sawyer does not lack of....lots of love from us! We love you Sawyer!! xoxo
Later Saturday we headed back to GF and got to see Ty and then we got to see Pete and Andrea and the kiddos too!
This view in the mornings never do get old....I am so lucky to have grown up where I did. Such a beautiful place - so many wonderful memories!
It was also the first time being back home since Papa had passed away. This time being there wasn't the same without him around. I miss him so much and think of him so often. Of course, we stopped in to have a chat with him, Riley, and Shelby before we got on the long trip ahead of us...that was one thing Papa loved was going for nice rides. Miss you and love you all - thank you for holding such a special place in my heart. I will love you forever.
I rode with Hailey, Sawyer, and Pumpkin on the first stretch to Provo, since Carli had driven up seperately and wasn't go the rest of the way to STG or Cali. Lets just say we did not just go from Point A to point B. :) LOTS OF FUN! Thank you for the fun little trip familia!! LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:
Post a Comment