August 08, 2012

Quick Trip

Kyle and I made a quick road trip to Idaho because we bought a new car and needed to have both of us to drive. One for the car we have and then one to drive the new car back. However, on the way there my two co-pilots were a little tired to say the least...this limited me to my jam sessions, which made for a long drive to Idaho.Thanks Kyle. Thanks Kruz. So much for an entertaining drive.

While we were there we got to sneek up to McCall for a few days and relax some. It was so nice to get to be with my family and enjoy one of my most favorite places and where I have so many wonderful memories. I love it in McCall.
My mom got a paddleboard. It was lots of fun to take out on the lake. Kruz even enjoyed it.

You cannot go to McCall and not hit up Ice Cream Alley. I don't know why but the ice cream tastes soooo good there and they are not stingy with their servings either! ;)

This little gem, Sawyer, of course had the attention of all of us all the time. She is so much fun. I just love her to pieces.

I love getting together with my sweet sisters, even if it is a quick trip! Love you guys!

Sawyer did not lack in not getting enough attention from any of us at all. She had us all captivated. All the time. How does she do it? Well, she for one has stole the hearts of many. We'll never be the same. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment