August 28, 2012

Races

2 weekends in a row we were up at Steve and Darci's track to help them out with the races that they were hosting there at Iron Mine in Cedar City.


 Kruz and I were the gate regulators, as you can see he was quite a lot of help. By the way, I think Kruz found a girlfriend over the weekend. What is a lil guy to do when he comes across a sweet lil black puggy named "Coalie." She was so sweet and kept him in line when I supervised a stroll for the two of them. They were both in heaven, especially Coalie, Kruz let her run the show. He already has got his lil bitches figured out. He couldn't get enough of her. I think we are going to have to have a play date with Halston and Coalie real soon.

 Kyle and I took a ride for a bit over to one of the mines that is nearby, it is like an
upside down funnel. Kind of crazy, but really pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment