However, I just wish Kyle liked driving in the car more than he does....the worst ever! Seriously not even kidding...you thought kids were bad in the car...think again. Mr. Complainer at his finest. When he isn't driving he and Kruz are catching up on their "Z's" ahah This is the first stretch of the drive too...going to be a long day. ;) j/k I don't mind the drive AT ALL!
This is the view from my parents house - it never gets old. I love it here and love all the great memories I have here at this house and up on the farm. I will forever treasure them!
We always stop in to the GF cemetary to say hi to Shelby. Riley, and Papa. I miss them all so much. ;(
Got to meet up with Bubba as I was headed out of town, can't be in GF and not see him! What a great cuzin I have! xo
On our way to McCall we stopped outside of Boise to say hi to the Bunn's! We met up with Aunt Niece, Case, and luckily McKay, Colton and Kailee were there staying so we even got to see them! It was really great because we hadn't seen them in a while! They have grown so much!
I have been making lots of jewelry and I thought this was cool because all of us girls were sportin' the bracelets that I make! They looked awesome on everyone - thanks for all the support! You're the best!
Casey - Me - Kailee
McKay - Colton - Me - Casey - Kailee
It was so much fun getting to see lots of family and friends while being at home! Love and miss you all so much. I wish that St. George was closer to GF...I would be able to make the trip more often! Why can't it be only like 3 hours instead of 8 hours?! ugh... everyone always tells me it is my fault for moving away in the first place...I guess they are right!! ahah
I
No comments:
Post a Comment