We were lucky enough to leave straight from McCall and head up to Missoula to visit Kyle's family! They just moved there to Missoula from Stansbury Park so we are glad we could make it all the way up there to hang out for a bit! We love getting to spend time with Kirk & Becca and Megan & Jake!
We took the back highways and it was a beautiful drive along all the Rivers! But those that know Kyle it was still too long in the car...he can't get from point A to point B fast enough. ever. Did I mention how awesome Kruz is in the car? He is. He is the best little traveler. He loves to put his head out the window and let his jowels flap in the wind - it's pretty funny ;)
Kyle did agree to let me stop and take a few pictures along the beautiful rivers. I probably still owe him for that stop however.
It is so beautiful at the house! The house is nestled against a hillside and surrounded by wildlife - it is perfect and was a lot of fun to hang out! Kyle is attempting a lesson from his Dad on shooting the bow... I think he has some more practice.
The sunsets were incredible. This one was my favorite. Awesome huh?
Becca and I accomplished at least one of the projects we set out to do for the week. I love that color of Blue! I think it looks great - thanks for trusting me to help Bec! ;)
I found out that Cafe Dolce is a weakness of mine. It is delicious and that is an understatement. Becca, Jake and I LOVED it! :)
It was such great weather there and so we decided to float the river along with the rest of the residents of Missoula! haha it was way fun, it was just crazy at how many people were out floating :) We got to do it a couple different times. It is great because I think it ends up being 13 miles of the river that we float - it was beautiful and we even survived a few rapids!! ;)
I was so glad I was able to get this captured! ahah how many animals do you see here?!
Answer: 6
4 dogs and 2 goats - they all are little shadows when we would go on a walk - I loved it!
Kirk took Kyle, Meg, and I on a Fly fishing trip down the Blackfoot River. It was BEAUTIFUL. If I can help better describe the beauty of this river, watch the movie "A River Runs Thru It" yes, the one with Brad Pitt. The only downside of the trip is that Brad Pitt was not on the river with us. The bonus was that I learned how to fly fish and I really liked it a lot and I even caught 5 fish for the day! It was really a fun and long day! I think we ended up being on the river for 8 hours!
It was so much fun getting to spend time with everyone - we just wish that their move didn't have to be so far away! We loved getting to visit Missoula and their new stomping grounds! Can't wait to visit again, I just might have to fly Kyle there next time instead ahha ;)
Thanks for the fun time and all the new memories! love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment