December 24, 2010

Christmas in Newport

We arrived to stay with Kyle's family in Newport on Thursday. They had rented a house on Newport Beach for us all to stay at while we were there for Christmas vacation. It was fun to get together with everyone and be at the beach.
Our first night there we went and walked through this outside garden area and then went to dinner at "The Crab Cooker" - oh man...it was so YUmMMY!! Kyle ordered the crab legs and they were so dleicious...I ordered the scalllops and they were just as yummy!! AMAZING!
We spent a lot of time down on the beach...luckily the weather was so nice so it was really great to be out in the sunshine! We took Cozette down to put her toes in the sand....I think she liked it!
Klara and Cozette - they are such good little babies. It was so much fun to get to be around them since we don't get to see them too often. They have gotten so big and are getting their own personalities! I just love them to pieces! :)
All the guys got these RC cars and trucks that they took down to the beach and built up ramps and raced them against eachother. It was fun to watch them all get into it.



Of course down at the beach there are always beautiful sunsets....but I was pretty impressed each night with the beauty that surrounded us down at the water! REally pretty. :)
Jor, KY and their uncle curtis headed out to surf and skim

See what I mean?! So PRETTY!!




I love this picture of Kyle...he is on his longboard just got done boogie boarding and surfing, which i=he is carrying both boards! AHah quite skilled I think ;)



We went on lots of rides on the boardwalk on the bikes and longboards. The girls had a little cart they could lay in or in their stroller where they could come along too! We were pretty lucky to have such nice weather while we were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment