December 09, 2010

good laugh...

Ok I am probably the only one that gets a good kick out of watching Dog Shows on the Animal Planet, but hey it's a good laugh! Listening on the show, the commentator is usually an English male, and he sure loves it when the bitches perform well....HaHa! (female dog...get it?!)Anyways and so it became an inside joke with us and since my sister has a female English Bulldog I found this hilarious shirt for Pumpkin online.... If you need help reading from the photo her shirt says, "Bitches have more fun!" I still am laughing as I type this....



Well I obviously couldn't buy something for Pumpkin and not get something for Kruz. That is breaking like some kind of parent rule I think. Anyways, so as I continued to search the apparal I then found Kruz "his" shirt, and boy does he wear it proudly! He has always seemed to think of himself as Mr. Casanova as he struts around, so the shirt for him seemed very fitting, ya know being a lady magnet and all...so the one I found for him says, " Bitches <3 Me"... once again I am still laughing!



Now Precious, she is the puppy Bulldog, is my Mom's new pup and I had taken some of Kruz's things with me when we visited last and she will never get to fit in the Bronco Jersey again so I thought I better capture it while I could. HaHa It definately was a nip and tuck jersey for her...well if anything came from this post it was a good laugh for myself. Enough to note. :)

3 comments: