December 25, 2010

Disneyland on Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

As we entered the "Magical Kingdom" I saw this beautiful Christmas tree! Ahhh it is Christmas! :) I was absolutely shocked at how many people there were at Disneyland on Christmas! HaHa til today I would have though it was closed for Christmas! Boy was I wrong!

We started out doing all the fun and crazy rides in the Disneyland Park - Space Mnt., Splash Mnt., Thunder Mnt. - and a whole handful of others!

I of course wanted to go over into "Toon-town" to make a visit to my very good friend (a friend since I was little tike), GOOFY! He has always been my favorite!

In case you don't know, Goofy is an extremely wanted dog...I mean I saw a line to go and get a picture with him and Kyle was like uhhh...can we come back later?! I couldn't believe it - deep down my heart was broken...but I agreed to come back later only if we could finish walking through the rest of "Toon-town!" We meandered through there and laughed at parents and children ---uhh what a nightmare we both thought! Anyways, as we are headed out I see Goofy leaving his line!! So I immediately rushed over to him as he was walking away from that dreaeded line and I asked if I could quickly get a snapshot with him...oh my I think he had a new crush on me!! Haha...he got so excited and grabbed me by the arm and we took off and left my hubby in the dust! Kyle said it was pretty funny! Anyways he must have just been moving to a new "picture taking" location - so lucky me I got to walk with him to his new spot and be first in line!! Yes it did make my day!

Goofy and I taking a stroll :)

Goofy and I

Ky @ "Its a small World"

a "princess" at her castle :) j/k haha

Kyle hitting every target :)

Standing in line for the girls' first ride - Pirates of the Carribean!!

Rhett & Sara taking Klara and cozette on their first ride - "Pirates of the Carribean!" I think they liked it - lots of moving things...noises....and a few dips on the ride! What's not to love?! :)

The Steamboat

In line to head on to "Thunder Mnt." Haha I think Amy and Sara are a little excited?! What do you think? Kyle and Rhett are looking a little sketched out!

THUNDER MOUNTAIN



Ky & I



I always think that the flowers they plant right when you enter/leave Disneyland of MICKEY is so cool! I love it!



CALIFORNIA ADVENTURES!

So later in the afternoon we headed over to C.A. for some more of the rides that awaited us!



Merry Christmas my love!

Sara & I

Mickey Ferris Wheel

everyone got soaked riding this ride...I opted not to go this time since I got so wet on Splash Mnt. earlier and was wet/cold the rest of the day! :(

Steve, Rhett, Kyle, and I went on this awesome roller coaster ride together...then Kyle and Rhett went like 3 more times....I love this picture of them on the ride...it cracks me up!

Farewell Goofy...

To say the least...we were all a little tuckered out and filled with junk food as we left to go home at like 8pm! We were there all day long! Thank you Steve & Darci for the fun day at "The Magical Kingdom!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment