January 15, 2011

Kristen and Dave Tie The Knot!

Dave & Kristen Bee - the new happy couple
January 15, 2010
It was the "perfect day." The ceremony was beautiful - I love the STG Temple...the bride was BEAUTIFUL, the groom looked handsome...the weather couldn't have been anymore perfect for a day in January...perfect union of a great friend to be married to her eternal companion - they are so happy...and a great reunion with many great friends that I love so very much!

Car, Ash, Nicole, Ash, Krissy poo, Me & Car


The Beautiful Bride

Kristen looked absolutely stunning! She was glowing in her beautiful dress and no one could wipe her smile off her face! :)


Me & Car enjoying our yummy cookies and "steamed flavored milk." This was new to me, but it was really quite delicious! :)

Jameson (Stef's lil guy) - I haven't ever met a happier baby than him...ever. He is awesome. I think Kyle and I both could have stole him. HaHa...I love it!
Another pic with the girlies....we failed to get any pictures with our hubbies/boyfriends...hmmm I am not surprised. They got out of a photo op once again.
It was such a GREAT weekend getting to catch up with all my old roomies! Oh how I miss them all. It was a much needed weekend to get together and re-connect with all of them. I just wish they all still lived in STG...luckily Kristen and Car are here to keep me company until the others come to their senses and move back! I am so grateful for the great friends that I have and what amazing women they are. They have truly blessed my life and I will be forever grateful for being able to cross their paths and have so many wonderful memories with them that I will ALWAYS cherish and remember! I LOVE YOU ALL! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You do have darling friends! Kristin looks so beautiful! Weddings are always fun!

    ReplyDelete