
I have been reading lots lately it seems. I have really been enjoying so many different books. However, I do think it is kind of fun when they create movies based off of the books. It is always fun to compare and what not. Yes be extremely critical... one book and movie I am most frustrated about is
The Help.
I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed the book. Ok I will try. Read it in 2 days. Yes I really could not put it down. I loved the detail, the stories, the comical analogies that were always so witty, whether it was the southern women or the help talking, and SOOO many other things in the novel. I really really was impressed with the book and its perspective.

Since my mom and I both read it we thought we would have to for sure go together once it came out. She was passing through to head to my sisters and stayed the night and we went. My sister and grandma also came and neither of them had read it, they didn't know what to expect, whereas my mom and I had HIGH expectations for this movie,
The Help, since we both loved the book so much....I mean it is 2 1/2 hours! So we all went, Carli and Ginny liked it. Mom and I were quite disappointed overall. Yes, it was good, but the movie LEFT soooo much out. Obviously it could not be exact, I get it. Still. I just thought there were a few IMPORTANT things that were left out. I couldn't resist not venting about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment