August 29, 2011

Little Taleah

I don't know this little girl personally, but I do know her dad, Scott. I heard this awful news and it made me cry. First, because she is just so little and this awful disease, Leukemia, is trying to get the best of her. And continue to cry because I can't even begin to imagine the emotions that Scott and his wife are experiencing - my heart goes out to them and they will be in my prayers for a miracle to help their little girl, Taleah.
Little Taleah's mom has now started a blog, to share their story on this long journey they are now faced with. You can follow this story here. Please keep this sweet little family in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm friends with her mom! This is so sad!! They are a great family. Hopefully she gets feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete