August 31, 2011

Giveaway @ "A place and a Space"

Cute Launa, over at "a place and a space" is having a Nook givaway! Yes, you heard me - NOOK, ya know those AWESOME e-readers that 1. holds so many books that you can download instantly (goodbye to carrying multiple books with you when you roadtrip) 2. so lightweight (I think something like 7 ounces - AMAZING) 3. Perfect for travel with it's nice long battery life 4. Touchscreen 5. Hello accessories for the NOOK 6. I think I will stop here, I WOULD LOVE TO WIN THE NOOK!

Go check it out and her site, she is super cute and I seriously enjoy reading every post, probably because I feel like I can relate to a lot of it sometimes...but back to my point...she has style, she is real, she is full of witty charm! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I want to read the help! I just need to go get it! I am sad I couldn't go see with ya! I love that carli loves lulu maid! Ha! Ky I miss you girl! Let's play after labor day!

    ReplyDelete