Kyle's Birthday was Friday - he is 25! Yes - we are finally the same age again...haha atleast for another month or so! :) Anyways, he wanted to get out of town and shut the world out for a bit. We packed up and headed to Otter Creek. I am so glad we got to go this weekend because it was so perfect! The weather was absolutely AMAZING!
We got up there early enough for Kyle and Eddie to go take the boat out and catch some fish! Kyle caught a pretty good sized one, which we ended up cooking and it was so delicious. We found the perfect spot to camp right off the lake. Eddie & Aubrey came with us and then Steven & Jillian came down to meet us too.
We enjoyed sitting around our lovely campfire the rest of the night. I really don't think there is anything more relaxing then sitting by a campfire. I love it.
Saturday we decided to go and fish off the streams...it was so nice outside, I couldn't believe how hot it was for up there in the middle of October! It was a perfect day! Kruz loved playing down at the stream in the water and in all the sand. He wasn't quite sure what to think about Kyle with the fish, but he knew he better be there to help...ya know just in case.
Kruz was so funny in the sand...he was spazzing out and would go dig in one spot and dig and dig and dig...then run around like a crazy boy and go back and dig dig dig. He was carackin' us up. He had lots of fun - got extremely dirty and definately wore himself out. He zonked out once we got back to camp.
I snuck in a group photo of us all...and kruz.
It was such a fun little getaway and so fun to get to catch up with our friends!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE! i love you! xoxo
Happy birthday to Kyle! I am glad I saw you sat for a bit! Let's get together this next weekend. Love you
ReplyDelete